Geeksy fit services to you, not the other way around. Within our team, we have a diverse range of design, web and marketing skills.
Jake Dyson – Creative Director & Founder
“Our clients testify that we are committed to delivering a return on investment – it’s at the heart of everything we do. All our projects are based on a solid tripod of beautiful creative, bulletproof development, and insightful marketing.”
“We have the skills of a large agency, but the flexible, lean approach of a small boutique. I founded Geeksy with the belief that marketing could be more transparent and better value for money.”
Joe – Graphic & Web Designer
- Responsible for creating beautiful brands, websites and artwork.
- A creative guy who’s full of ideas.
- A dab hand on the golf course.
James – Web Designer & SEO
- Lives on Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Makes websites and fills them with content.
- A keen dancer, James is the life and soul of the party.
Matt – SEO
- You can often hear Matt muttering about the ‘Big G’.
- No he’s not religious – that’s Google he’s talking about!
- It’s Matt’s job to stay at the front line of search engine optimisation.
Nichola – Graphic Designer
- A graphic designer specialising hand drawn type and logos.
- Also a dab hand at interior design.
- Styled the Geeksy studio and we love it!
Corin – Illustrator
- A specialist in hand drawn illustration.
- If you can imagine it, Corin can sketch it.
- Currently making an effort to learn Spanish, which is an ‘ongoing project’.